Pet differences

Go down

Pet differences

Post by Xeen on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Are there any differences statistically between the pets of different affinities? Assuming the same affinity level for each pet (example Enchanter Arcane (1), Chaos (1) or Air (1) pets)? Are they based on different classes/roles (tank/caster/rogue)?

Xeen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pet differences

Post by Drakiyth on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 pm

Xeen wrote:Are there any differences statistically between the pets of different affinities? Assuming the same affinity level for each pet (example Enchanter Arcane (1), Chaos (1) or Air (1) pets)? Are they based on different classes/roles (tank/caster/rogue)?

They statistically are the same and proc a nuke of the same power. Berserkers get Berserker class pets that frenzy. Rogues get backstab pets and monks get monk pets. That's the only difference with the pets asside from the cosmetic affinity value and fantasy that they bring with both their images and their nuke procs. I did this to keep things balanced as going too crazy with mechanics and making everything different can have serious balance issues, and overall somebody will just choose the best thing. It's how mmorpgs work for a lot of folks and I didn't want choice to be an issue so I went this route. Use whatever pet you want and enjoy the fantasy of it.
Drakiyth
Admin

View user profile http://varlyndria.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum